March 24, 2011

Laudies Bleed Blue

It's true. Although I have my no sweet rule during the week, I decided that due to BYU's loss against Florida today I would make these low fat chocolate chip cookies. You can go to the link here. They are surprisingly pretty good, and only a portion of the calories. This blog has a lot of really great low fat/calorie options for comfort food. (Thanks Lindsey for tipping us off!)

It was a rough game. Shayla looked at me like I was crazy when I started screaming as we were sent into Overtime. Then she went to bed and in her prayers we prayed that the Cougars would play well (read win). I guess it's our fault for their loss. We shouldn't have prayed for something so frivolous.

We are having a sad night in the Laudie home (I'm sure all Laudie homes are feeling this loss) But it was nice to have these cookies to indulge in and not feel (super) guilty about the indulgence. Especially since I've been sick this week and have only made it to the gym once.

It was a great season, and we are all excited to see what Jimmer does in the future! Where ever he ends up he will always be fun to watch!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, definitely all the Laudie homes I'm sure are sad, including this (Laudie) Birnel branch. :( It was an amazing ride this season, though!

    ReplyDelete