March 14, 2011

Favorite Pictures (At least some of them...)

This last Saturday we had a family photo shoot. A lot of the picture turned out really great. Especially the ones of Shayla. It's been really hard picking our favorites. Every time I see this one though I smile!

Maybe it's because these are my two favorite people.

Jon did forgive me that I scheduled the photo shoot during the Mountain West Basketball tournament. On Friday night he was trying to figure out a way to get down to the final before it started at 4:00. After looking at all of the options we decided it wasn't practical to drive 8 hours, or pay $400 for plane tickets, And that we would rather go on other vacations. So instead we watched the game here with some good friends. Now for some of my Shayla favorites...






I'm sure you can see why I think this girl is so cute. These are just a few of the ones that I loved of her. 

A picture of me and my love. I think our photo shoot was well worth it. We have so many great pictures and I have so many ideas of what to do with them around the house.



And last but not least a picture of all of us together. There are a few of the family pictures that I really loved. My favorite one has Jon holding a bib in it though... darn bib.

4 comments:

  1. great pics. this makes me want to schedule a shoot, we have zero. love the one with shayla mid-laugh, mouth wide open.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love them all! I love the one of you and jon, you look gorgeous carrie! such cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures! What a cute family. That makes me laugh that Jon wanted to drive or fly to the game. What a true fan!

    ReplyDelete