January 23, 2010

Sometimes I Think I'm Crazy

I especially think I'm crazy when I dream. Last night I had a dream that Jon was bathing Shayla and closed the shower curtain and walked out of the bathroom with her all alone. I heard her crying and went in to check on her and she had flipped onto her stomach and was crying. I snatched her up and held her to me calling for Jon, even using his full name. He refused to come...why? Because he was playing a video game. Best part it was for a class so it was his "homework". To get an "A" in the class you had to beat level 8 and he was working really hard on it.
Then I decided to leave Shayla with him again and he put her on top of the table on a blanket with her toys around her. I was so mad! It was right then that Shayla started fussing and I woke up and was so relieved it was a dream.

At least I'm not one of those people who hold a grudge after having a dream like that right? My favorite part was that he had to play a video game for school... I would take a class like that! What a waste of tuition!

No comments:

Post a Comment