January 12, 2010

Jon loves me...

Wanna know how I know? Because he tried out for a play with me. We just got a phone call today telling us we made it in! Best part is that we play opposite each other. Which means I will be kissing my husband in front of an audience for the next couple of months.

For those who know Jon, he doesn't do theater. At all. At all. I was just content with the fact that he came and auditioned. It was so fun seeing him. And he really tried, which was just so cute and endearing. But we made it and he now gets to learn the ropes a little.

He keeps asking me questions like: "Does this mean I'm gay?" It makes me a little worried that he's asking... Or "Do I have to wear makeup now?" mmmm... no. It's a small theater so he's escaping that part.

Sometime I do stupid things when I have too many things going on. I was making a cafe rio dinner for some friends we had overand was even making homemade tortillas. Then I decided since I'm super Mom I didn't need to pay attention to the hot pan on the stove, I decided to grab it to turn the tortilla while doing something else... the result? A big nasty blister on the tip of my pointer finger. It finally stopped burning 4 hours after I did this.

Yes I am a Moron.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah for you guys! It's probably much more fun to kiss your husband than some weirdo drama geek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait, does that make me the weirdo drama geek?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is that! You are both going to be great. You'll have to let us know when and wehre the play is so we can come and see you on stage!
    P.S. I totally understand the feeling like a moron thing. That happens to me WAY too often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could come and see you in the play! That's so fun you guys get to do it together. I wish Jon would have to wear make-up! Oooh, maybe tights would be fun too. I think you need to find a good Shakespeare play sometime in the future to get some tights action going on.

    ReplyDelete