August 9, 2011

Someone turned 2...

So it may have happened 2 weeks ago but here are some highlights from her friend party...

This picture was actually taken after all the fun... Pretty adorable if you ask me.
We had some friends over for a little swim party for Shay. It was a little cooler than I had anticipated so we brought out all of the fun toys she scored for her birthday and everyone ate to their hearts content while the kids ran around in the back pool area.


We had a lot of fun. These three little cuties decided to pick some flowers. One of Shay's favorite past times, much to the chagrin of our gardener.

One of the favorite toys, and most coveted by all the kids was the iron and ironing board that Shay got from one of her BFF's, Kate. Sara is actually doing some toddler conflict resolution. It seems to be a common theme when you have this many little ones together.

Shayla ate two cupcakes. Just look at that face, how could you doubt that she thoroughly enjoyed it. In fact I think she may have been asking for more. I also think that cupcakes may have been her dinner that night. You didn't hear it from me though...

It was so fun celebrating her birthday this year. She really GOT what was going on and thoroughly enjoyed the whole being spoiled process. I realized that I won't be able to go Christmas shopping with her this year though. Which may be tricky since it's the "busy" season of Jon's work. (I just want to know when his busy season will end. Why yes I am writing this on a day when I'm not expecting him to come home. Why do you ask?)

No comments:

Post a Comment