August 9, 2011

Movies!!!

Today I took Shay to the movie theater for the first time ever. My friend Lenessa emailed a bunch of us to see if we wanted to go to the cheap theaters here. It was $2 Tuesday, I figured for $2 if it was a total disaster it wouldn't really matter all that much. Good thing she LOVED it!!!

I don't know how much the people around us loved hearing her belly laugh every time a penguin ran into a wall (We saw "Mr. Poppers Penguins") or came on screen, or slid on their belly. Or when she would narrate what was going on....

This Mommy loved it though! Can you believe this picture was taken after the movie??? I wanted to document this trip and thought there was  no way I would get any pictures because I forgot to take any before the movie.

Little Genny found a "penguin nest" and was so excited! How adorable is that??

Maisie was quite happy to finish off her popcorn while the other two ran around and the Moms chatted after the flick.

All together! Can you believe they all cooperated while taking a picture? I think it may have been a minor miracle.

Bottom line I think this needs to be a more regular activity. (Particularly when it's only $2) I guess this is what I do on days that we actually make it out of our pajamas. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment