June 7, 2011

A Very Merry Birthday Post

We've had a lot going on...

Jon's brothers are staying with us.

We went to Utah for a week

My neighbor had her baby

Lots of site seeing

 But most important it's Jon's BIRTHDAY! He's 26 today! I went to work with cupcakes so that everyone would know it was his birthday and hopefully he wouldn't have to work as hard today.

The best part of today though was when Shayla woke up this morning. We brought her into our room and she was cuddling with Jon. Suddenly she sat up, shoved her binkie in his mouth, handed him Mono (Her purple monkey she sleeps with), her sippie cup (Another thing she insists on sleeping with. Then looked at me and said "shhh". I guess Daddy still needed some sleep.

Not a day goes by that my little mini doesn't make me laugh and smile. I love seeing how she thinks.

 Sorry for the lack of pictures. My camera died and I haven't bothered recharging the batteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment