May 20, 2011

Famous Last Words

Recently I have become really interested in the show "Criminal Minds". I've always been a sucker for a good crime drama, but have never liked watching any blood and gore. I usually get up and do something during that part and then come back for all of the psychological stuff I find so interesting. The nice thing about Criminal Minds is that you don't actually see the blood and gore. They just elude to it. And it REALLY focuses on all of the psychological mumbo jumbo I love, so basically I may be a little addicted. It doesn't help that it is almost ALWAYS on one channel or another. I tend to try and do something in the evenings and I usually have the TV on in the background for company. (Why, yes, Jon is still working ridiculous hours. Why do you ask?)

Anyway Jon got home around 11 last night as I was finishing up my umpteenth (Not really) episode for the day and I looked at him and said. "I think this show is going to make me paranoid."

Fast Forward to today. I was at the grocery store by myself (Thank you Carrie for watching S) and getting some meat from the deli. After the clerk was done weighing my order and whatnot he said, "Have a safe day".

Now this may  not have struck any of you as odd but it freaked me out that he said that instead of have a good day, or a fun weekend or what not. But I kid you not I spent the rest of the time looking over my shoulder, imagining the whole time that he was a serial killer.

I think I'm paranoid. Looks like I won't be watching Criminal Minds for awhile...

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I love Criminal Minds. Not sure whether I like the spin-off though . . . haven't CSI and Law and Order done the spin-off thing to death? Have a safe day! :)

    ReplyDelete