April 4, 2011

Is that a threat?

Recently my sister pointed out how often I blog/facebook/talk about the gorgeous weather here. She "threatened" that if I didn't cut it out she would be coming to visit us.

So this is for Laura:

It was gorgeous here today. It was 75 and sunny. I wore jeans and felt overdressed. It was definitely a day when my legs should have seen the sun. Also it is beautiful here now. There is something about spring and all the flowers blooming here. I can't even tell you how heavenly it is here.

What Laura failed to realize is that I would LOVE to have them come visit. So I think I will continue to discuss the wonderful, mild climate here until she decides to come and see me.

That's all. If anyone else needs more encouragement to make the trek out to California let me know. I'm more than happy to oblige!

No comments:

Post a Comment