January 20, 2011

Bundle of Joy

No this isn't a pregnancy announcement. We are still awhile away from that. First a trip to Guate is in order. Today while I was folding laundry Shayla decided this was the best way to use a laundry basket...


She is intently watching a cartoon right here. Do you notice the easy cheese in the background? It happens to be her new favorite food. I had a bad mommy moment this afternoon and left her in her bed while I tried to finish a project. Then as I was headed up to finally get her (It had been a half hour and she was getting insistent) I realized I had left our laundry in the dryers of the laundry room at our complex! Whoops! I went and grabbed the laundry because it would have been impossible to get with Shay. When I finally got her out of bed she was not happy with me. Hence the easy cheese lunch. Yes I suck up to my daughter. 

My favorite part was that she collected some of her favorite toys to sit in there with her. She was highly entertained with this arrangement for a good half hour. In case you are wondering I was extremely productive in that half hour. I did all the things I should have done during her nap.

1 comment: