December 14, 2010

Christmas Craziness.

There are some days when I feel like a wonder Mom/wife. I even have the shirt to prove it. This last week has been full of days where at the end I just sit back and sigh. To put it lightly I have been a busy bee. Between Christmas Shopping and food shopping and Laundry and decorating for Christmas and wrapping Christmas presents and working on Christmas presents/projects and baking and writing a Christmas letter and addressing all of our Christmas letters and buying Jon new pants (since he apparently forgot how to shop for himself) and  all of my regular cooking and cleaning and Shayla activities. I have even found time to take Shayla to the park during all of this Christmas Craziness.

Since the next week will be occupied with baking goodies (that will definitely make me gain back the 5 pounds I've lost), I have decided to document it with photo's. (The food, not my gaining weight)

These are truffles. And in case you are wondering they are divine! mmmm... I love chocolate!

These are the ones that wouldn't fit in the two large containers that I put in the freezer. Darn it all, I'm just going to have to eat them. HARD. LIFE. I was even nice enough to send Jon links to presents that I would like so that he could just order it online since he is working 15 hour days. My only request is to have him for part of Christmas Eve and all of Christmas. I don't think that's asking for much.

No comments:

Post a Comment