April 24, 2010

HE DID IT!!!

Jon Graduated! Yay!

After two very long graduation ceremonies, that chapter of his life is closed. I can truly say I helped my husband graduate. After all I did most of his history class for him. If it wasn't for me he wouldn't have graduated, right? Well I can claim that at least.

In celebration we bought a new car today! A brand new 2010 Hyundai Sonata. I won't tell you how much we spent. Just rest assured that Jon is still a Laudie and we got the best deal possible. We have the spreadsheet to prove it. Hyundai had a killer sale going on and after much deliberation (and a really bad experience with Menlove Toyota) we finally decided to go for it. It should be a nice car to travel back and forth from California in. Over all we're quite pleased with ourselves. We'll see how happy we are once we start having to pay for it though. It is probably the only new car we will drive because mile for mile it would cost less than buying a used car. Again we have the spreadsheet to prove it. Yes Jon graduated in finance. Is it that obvious?

1 comment:

  1. when we buy a new car (ours very well could get stolen living here) then we will definitely have to call jon!

    ReplyDelete