March 10, 2010

Shaybug

I can't believe how fast my little girl is growing. We were playing with the mirror today (Her favorite friend is herself) and she made a face where I could see a little girl instead of my little infant. I can't believe how fast it changes.

This last Saturday she discovered her tongue... she is constantly just sticking it out as she plays, is held, is fed, etc. I guess she likes the way it feels, she'll feel it and then screech in happiness. It really is the cutest thing in the world.

I have found that I absolutely adore my baby. I didn't think that I could love a child this much. I'll have to post a picture of her sticking her tongue out. I've been trying to catch it with the camera but she is fascinated with the camera and the second I pull it out she stops doing whatever it was that I wanted to get a picture of.

The latest thing we have been working on is her standing up muscles. Not hard since her favorite thing since she was born is to stand. But Jon has this fear that while he is gone in Chicago,for training, in August that she will take her first steps.

I've promised to push her down until he gets back.

No comments:

Post a Comment