March 23, 2010

I've decided...

I've decided that it's hard to teach a teenager a life lesson that you already learned. Didn't you know, they already know.

I've decided that the cutest thing in the world is when Shayla and I are singing, "I'm bringing home a baby bumble bee.." She bounces to the beat.

I've decided that being in a play is slightly overrated when you have to worry about babysitters and sleeping schedules all the time.

I've decided that I enjoy making things for people.

I've decided that service is so much more fun when people aren't expecting it.

I've decided that my neighbor downstairs is about as obnoxious as they come. I've been refraining from complaining on here.

I've decided that my husband probably brags about my cooking to much. Every few weeks I get a request to send this recipe or that recipe so his coworkers can have it.

I've decided that sometimes all I want to do is sit in a room all by myself and have it be silent. Just every once in awhile.

I've decided that I am the type of person who needs the sun. I accomplish so much more on sunny days.

I've decided that the worst cleaning job is the bathroom.

I've decided this stupid allergic reaction should go away already. 2 months later... are you serious.

I've decided that Shayla should start showing an interest in crawling. I can't believe all the developmental things you have to worry about with kids.

I've decided that my two favorite foods are chocolate and french fries. You really want to make me happy? Have those on hand.

And I've decided that life in general is good.

1 comment:

  1. I am also a person who needs the sun! I feel like I can do so much more on sunny days. =) So sorry about your awful doctor experience. That is horrible.

    ReplyDelete