October 23, 2009

Where does the time go?

Seriously? Where does it go? I seem to forget what day of the week it is. And don't even ask me the date. Sometimes Jon does... I usually laugh and hand him one of our cell phones. I have no need for it unless there is an appointment or birthday coming up.

Welcome to the world of Mom I guess.

Shayla is almost 3 months old now! Sleeping through the night too. I'm a much better Mom and Wife when I'm well rested.

I always think about posting on the blog I promise but then Shayla wakes up and I don't really worry too much about it. Plus there isn't that much to tell. My days all are about the same.

I wake up sometime between 7 and 8:30, feed the baby, shower and clean the house, feed the baby, run a quick errand, put Shayla down for a nap, feed the baby, run another quick errand, another nap, yet another feeding, make dinner, spend time with Jon and find time for a few more feedings somewhere in there.

Well now you know all the intimate details of my life...
Today I actually did go over and hang out with my sister-in-law. We raked leaves and let all the kiddo's jump in them. So fun to be outside in the autumn air and enjoy the sun. It was definitely a pleasant day. I think we're going to try and get together more often. There's just something to be said about having a conversation with an adult every once in awhile. It also makes me a better Mom.
I'll post some new pictures of our little pumpkin too. Sorry to those friends with us on facebook, some of these may be a repeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment