October 5, 2009

I'm a parent too.

Ok... Just to prove I am a parent here also, I will call for a change of the title to "You know you're a PARENT..."


1) I also discuss the consistency of my child's poop. Quite often sadly...


2) By the end of the day I always have spit-up or drool on my shirt.


3) You definitely sing more nursery songs than I do. You have me here.


4) I definitely know the difference between a warning cry and a hysterical cry. Look out cause she's about to get real mad!


5) I talk in baby talk, but only at home, so the edge goes to you again on this one.


6) Yeah, it's cute. You probably think it's cuter than I do, though...


7) Sleeping in means 7:30 on a good day for me...


8) I'd drive the get-away car.


9) Umm... no comment here. No pony-tails or makeup for me.


10) I know guys can lactate and all, but... this one goes to you.


So, 6 out of 10 apply to me also.

No comments:

Post a Comment