October 31, 2010

Halloween

First we got ready and went to church. The best part was when Shayla was so tired she couldn't sit up any longer. She was playing with some of the other little kids in the ward and she just was lying there. So a little boy named Brad came and started nuzzling her, and a little girl named Kate came up and laid down right on top of her. It was just a big cuddle fest. None of the parents sitting there could tell you what happened during the last 15 minutes of Elders Quorum/Relief Society because we were all laughing so hard!

Then after she finished her dinner we let Shayla enjoy some of her spoils from the night before.

Can you tell she's happy about it?

Then we got ready to go out trick or treating... Shayla helped herself to some of our candy a little early.
Such a cute little kittie. Her costume was a big hit!

Then her best friend Lola arrived to go trick or treating with us.

We had so much fun and Shayla insisted on carrying her pumpkin full of candy. She even remembered the drill from the night before and would go up and pick her own candy... sometimes she would help herself to more than one. She was so sad when we came home and I wouldn't let her eat any of the candy and she had to stop trick or treating. What a little trooper! I can't wait to go with her again next year!

I did go around in the hat... I left everything else at home though. One night of being all dressed up was enough for me. Especially after Jon looked at me and told me that I'm much prettier in real life. That was his way of complimenting me. Oh how I love my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment