July 17, 2009

Harry Potter 6

Well, I went on an awesome day date with Carrie this morning.

We went to the first showing of Harry Potter this morning at 9.50 over in Orem at the University Mall Cinemark. We got there a bit late and were planning on catching the second showing but decided that the previews would have probably just finished for the first showing and they told us it wasn't sold out so we decided to give it a try. It was pretty full when we walked in but Carrie found the perfect 2 seats. The handicap ones right at the perfect height and smack dab in the middle. Score for us walking in late, eh? I leaned over to her and said of anyone in the room she was probably the most qualified to be sitting there in those seats. As for me, it was just another benefit of having a pregnant wife.

The movie was awesome! I think it was very well done, though it skipped a lot from the books. Because I read it I was able to fill in the gaps and I think it was great. It seems like the actors dig a little deeper into their characters each movie and they keep getting better and better. There were definitely a few spots that made us jump and I was hoping it'd spur labor or something. No such luck....

Still no baby.

Still not to the due date though, so no complaints yet.

Anyway, we give the movie 4 and a half stars and definitely recommend!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congratulations! We can't wait to meet Shayla!

    ReplyDelete