July 13, 2011

A Week Of Service

Just thinking about this last week makes me a little tired.

 I realized we hadn't posted in awhile so I thought I would give a rundown on what has been keeping us so busy!

 Sunday July 3rd- Jon and I taught the Valiant 8 class in our ward for a Sister who was going to be out of town.
 Monday July 4th- Day of Freedom. Quite literally in just about every sense of the word. We were able to spend the day together and didn't have anything that took us away from each other.
Tuesday July 5th- Picked up friend from the airport
 Wednesday July 6th- Babysat for some friends while they went out to dinner with some of the husbands coworkers
 Thursday July 7th-Started watching a little boy for some people in our ward who were going to Chicago for a job interview. They were coming back on Sunday.
Friday July 8th- Visiting teaching and still taking care of Jackson
 Saturday July 9th- Still watching Jackson. Drove the Fosters to the airport and fed the missionaries dinner.
 Sunday July 10th- Jackson's parents came home that afternoon and I collapsed from exhaustion.

 Quite literally I collapsed after how busy my week was. Stress headaches and all the stops. My house was also starting to show the effects of my being exhausted and I finally reclaimed the downstairs today. Now I just need to reclaim the upstairs (Not as big of a feat) and I will be totally recovered! Now I just need to plan our trip for Utah on Saturday... Oh dear. Here we go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment