May 31, 2010

Shayla has recently mastered the art of waving.

She waves to everyone who walks in the room, she waves at everyone who walks out of the room.
She waves to her toys, and the pictures on the wall.
She waves at the tv.
She waves at cars and trains and animals and trees and plants.
Sometimes I'm not sure what she is waving at. I love that this cute little part of her personality has started to come out.

She also has started to learn the art of dancing. (Yes it is pretty obvious she's my daughter, why do you ask?) Every time music starts she starts bouncing to the beat. My favorite was when she did this while she was sitting on me watching super why.
She also does a little hip thrust wiggle when she's excited... I always wonder what people think when they see it....
Jon and I just laugh. I love that girl, sometimes I'm still overwhelmed with how much I love that little girl. That is my little update on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment